$4.5 trillion! This is the estimated amount of dirty money laundered in the world in 2020 according to U.N.’s Office on Drugs and Crime.
As for the losses linked to fraud, they are estimated at 6% of the global GDP. Crazy amounts. And a global plague, because this money is linked to terrorism, drug and human trafficking, corruption, violence and dictatorships. To hide their wrongdoings or conceal the origins of these trillions of dollars, criminal organizations use highly sophisticated schemes that are difficult to detect.
Linkurious exists to help fight this plague and empower the unsung heroes who track criminals. They offer a financial crime detection and investigation platform powered by graph visualization and analytics technology. The platform helps their clients identify complex schemes that would go unnoticed with table-based approaches and investigate crime 10 times faster
How do they do this? By combining the best-of-breed of data wrangling, graph database and the most powerful and intuitive UI. Graph gurus as well as novices can quickly and easily make sense of massive networks of data to analyze suspicious behaviors and identify patterns symptomatic of criminal activities.
Among their achievements:
- Empowered more than 5000 analysts and investigators in Global 2000 companies, public organizations and NGOs around the world
- Trusted by prestigious clients, including Wells Fargo and two other largest banks in the US, the New York State Attorney General, the Indian Income Tax Department, Pôle Emploi, Payoneer, Zurich Insurance
- A hand in uncovering the Panama Papers, Paradise Papers and FinCen Files scandals (for which ICIJ has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize in 2021) or the global financial connections of the Myanmar Military Cartel
- 40 passionate & creative employees, including 16 nationalities, based in Montreuil (Metro lines 1 & 9, RER A)
- Double-digit growth.
And it is precisely to structure their growth that they are recruiting a Quality Assurance Engineer, as a new position.
You will join one of their squads and ensure that they deliver a high quality product to customers.
Your missions are :
- Contribute to the acceptance criteria definition for new features along the developers, product managers and designers
- Identify regressions and unexpected behaviors in the products
- Create and execute various test scenarios, both manual and automated
- Analyze test results and use your critical mind to report issues to your squad
- Follow bug resolution and challenge the tickets’ criticity
- Plan test campaigns, considering business and technical constraints
- Suggest improvements both regarding methods and techniques, and always remind your coworkers that quality is everybody’s business.
- You have demonstrated your ability to deep dive into a solution and understand its essence.
- You are comfortable with exploratory manual testing.
- You are product driven, focus on user experience, while keeping technical constraints in mind.
- You are familiar with test automation and relevant frameworks (e.g. Cypress, Hiptest, Cucumber Studio).
- Knowledge of BDD/ATDD is a real asset.
- Good written and oral communication in English
Developer, product manager, business analyst, customer support people, with a strong affinity for the product and user focus, you are welcome!
Linkurious is building software products on top of one of the fastest growing technologies in recent years: graph databases.
Life at Linkurious
At Linkurious, they value diversity, kindness and candor.
Employees know it’s OK to ask for help, and the company put much effort into providing opportunities to learn and grow through training and coaching.
They believe in a good work-life balance: 37,5 hours/week, 5 weeks vacation, 16 days of RTT.
- Paid leave: 5 weeks per year + 3 weeks of RTT
- Salary: based on role & seniority only
- Free health insurance package
- 50% of Transport Pass
- Tickets restaurant (Lunch voucher)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company seminar
Want to help them empower the good and fight financial crime? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org !