$4.5 trillion! This is the estimated amount of dirtymoney laundered in the world in 2020 according to U.N.’s Office on Drugs and Crime.
As for the losses linked to fraud, they are estimated at 6% of the global GDP. Crazy amounts. And a global plague, because this money is linked to terrorism, drug and human trafficking, corruption, violence and dictatorships. To hide their wrongdoings or conceal the origins of these trillions of dollars, criminal organizations use highly sophisticated schemes that are difficult to detect.
Linkurious exists to help fight this plague and empower the unsung heroes who track criminals. They offer a financial crime detection and investigation platform powered by graph visualization and analytics technology. The platform helps clients identify complex schemes that would go unnoticed with table-based approaches and investigate crime 10 times faster
How do they do this? By combining the best-of-breed of data wrangling, graph database and the most powerful and intuitive UI. Graph gurus as well as novices can quickly and easily make sense of massive networks of data to analyze suspicious behaviors and identify patterns symptomatic of criminal activities.
Among their achievements:
- Empowered more than 5000 analysts and investigators in Global 2000 companies, public organizations and NGOs around the world
- Trusted by prestigious clients, including Wells Fargo and two other largest banks in the US, the New York State Attorney General, the Indian Income Tax Department, Pôle Emploi, Payoneer, Zurich Insurance
- A hand in uncovering the Panama Papers, Paradise Papers and FinCen Files scandals (for which ICIJ has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize in 2021) or the global financial connections of the Myanmar Military Cartel
- 40 proud employees, including 16 nationalities, based in Montreuil (Metro lines 1 & 9, RER A)
- Double-digit growth.
And it is precisely to structure their growth that they are recruiting a Web Integrator, as a new position.
You will contribute by improving their Angular Web Application, which is running on top of a Node.js server application.
You will work across two Agile squads, in collaboration with designers and frontend developers, as well as the product manager. Under the supervision of the lead front-end developer, your responsibilities will be:
- To contribute to product decisions within the squads
- To build accessible and responsive templates and stylesheets for existing or new features
- To ensure consistency in styles within the app
- To maintain and improve the design system
- To keep the growing codebase well organized
- To catch and correct user interface bugs
- To share best practices with your colleagues
Linkurious is building software products on top of one of the fastest growing technologies in recent years: graph databases.
- You have more than 5 years of experience in Web integration.
- You have a strong expertise in CSS3 and HTML5.
- You have a good expertise in implementing responsive interfaces.
- Knowledge of accessibility and WCAG recommendations is a strong plus.
- A first experience with a front-end framework (preferably Angular 2+) is a plus.
- You have great communication skills in both English and French.
- You are curious and eager to learn.
Life at Linkurious
At Linkurious, they value diversity, kindness and candor.
Employees know it’s OK to ask for help, and the company put much effort into providing opportunities to learn and grow through training and coaching.
They believe in a good work-life balance: 37,5 hours/week, 5 weeks vacation, 16 days of RTT.
- Paid leave: 5 weeks per year + 3 weeks of RTT
- Salary: based on role & seniority only
- Free health insurance package
- 50% of Transport Pass
- Tickets restaurant (Lunch voucher)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company seminar
Want to help them empower the good and fight financial crime? Write to email@example.com !